Orientation is one of the first skills you learn when being out in the wild. It’s a way of reviewing the landscape so you can see where you’ve come from, where you are now and where you’d like to go next. It’s the same with life. By taking stock of the path that led you to today, you can make more intentional decisions about where you’d like to be tomorrow.
We don’t always allow ourselves the time and space to review our lives, to explore how each part is impacting us and where we’re investing our time and energy. But if we don’t we often end up in familiar circles, repeating the same patterns and finding ourselves back in the same places. Moving forwards starts with a greater understanding of where you are today and the wisdom from learning how you got there.
Life Orientation helps you review your life as a whole, and the interplay between each aspect. Just like getting orientated in the wild, you’re able to explore where you’ve come from, where you are today and begin to choose where to go next. This is turn can help you be more intentional about building a plan for what’s next.
3 Lenses of Life Orientation
The three lenses we use to review where we are.
How I can help with your Life Orientation
I can work with you to review where you’ve come from, explore where you are today and build a plan for where to go to next.
Where you’ve Been
- Explore your path to-date, and the way it’s shaped your today.
- Uncover the lessons from our path to date.
- Understand the repeating patterns that have held us back.
- Work through the trauma that anchors us in place.
Where you are Today
- Review where you’re investing your time and energy, and how this is affecting your goals.
- Build a clear picture of your life as it stands, and how closely it relates to the life you want.
Where you’d like to go
- Define your clear and articulated destination or next step.
- Build achievable stages or goals to help you move towards you destination.
- Turn your next steps into intentional ones.
- Develop the confidence and self-belief to put things into action.
Begin your life orientation
If you’d like to explore working together, drop me a message.